Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Olympics

Hi Bloggers😉

Today I am going to tell you about the Olympics work that I have been doing. We have been doing the topic Olympics in reading for this term. Some groups have the same workbook so they are allowed to work together. Last week we were learning about the country that tthe Olympics are being held in this year. This week we are learning about the touch rugby. I like the gymnastics the best wich sport do you like the most.

Here is a vieo of the Olympics


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Great to hear that you are enjoying doing the workbooks about the Olympics. The workbook is full of so much information about the Ancient Greeks and the Olympics I hope you have had enough time to read it all. Now that you have gained some new knowledge can you tell me five interesting facts about the Olympics ?
    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post