Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

End of Term 3 things I have enjoyed

 Hi Bloggers

Today I am going to tell you about the things that I have enjoyed about term 3.

The first thing that I have enjoyd about term 3 is that we have a new Scooter track. The scooter track is really fun because you go under a tunnel and over a bridge. Now that we have a Scooter track we get to bring our Scooters every day of school.


The second thing that I have enjoyed is playing The Chase with my maths end. We played The Chase and we had to awnser questions the get 8 out of 8 or what ever number of questions there were.


The last thing that I liked about  Term three was  making gliders we got to design our own gliders because other wise it would not be our gliders and we would of not learnt anything. I designed my glider with stripes  snd stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post