Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Book Creator

                                                                        Hi Bloggers

What I know about Book Creator:

I know how to get pictures onto book creator and get cool backrounds. I also know how to get a specker so you can talk on it. You can also colour the text and the backround that the text is in. you can also get stickers you can write what ones you want and you can get ones that it shows you.

Here is the link to a book that I created.

Do you like my book?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia
    Delilah Here from Rimu I love how you made a book creator for your blog.I would love a little bit more information about what you did and not so much information in your book. I have done this before to.'

    Delilah Yr 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delilah
      Thanks for commenting on my blog post for today I will try and put more info in my next blog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post