Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Super reading

                                                                               Hi bloggers
This week we did a story web showing all of the characters, setting , problems, feelings, action and outcome. We have reading about a little boy called Michael and his two older brothers. His older brothers are bullying him and pulling lots of pranks on him. They have lots of fun and are laughing out side of Michael's room and Michael is not happy. Pranks are not good but people do it for fun and sometime it turns into bullying. They dont realise they are doing it but they pull the prank and take it to far. This is called bullying.  People don't like it. Sometimes people are playing a game with someone and they are having fun then they start playing a prank and the otrher person dosent like it .So they stop playing and get sad. The part I found challinging was having to fit everything in. Have you ever written about bullying and how you need to solve it before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post