Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

Handwriting

Hi Bloggers

Today I am going to tell you about my Handwriting. In handwriting we have been learning how to link. Linking is kinda hard at the start and then when you get the hang of it it is kinda easy. In our handwriting book we just write the week it is and what term it is. After we have written the date we write patterns and then we do a pattern. After you have finished your pattern then you write main focus and do your main focus. Once you have finished your main focus then you give your book to the teacher and you do your AFL the next day. The most challenging think for me is to link the long words. The most easyist part for me is to do the patternes. To be successful I had to link properly



Blog ya later 😉



 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Olivia,
    You are right that it is hard to link when you first start. Next time it would be great to explain to the readers what the purpose of patterns, main focus and AfL are so that they understand the process that you take in order to learn to link. Why do you think we teach you to link?
    Mrs Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Taylor
    I think that the purpose of patterns is that we learn to link ramdom things. I think that the purpose of Main focus is that we learn to link words. I think that the purpose of AFL is to link words without being shown them. I think that you teach us to link so that if we need to link when we are older people can understand what we have written.
    Bye Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post